ASCI provides environmental remediation services throughout the Mid-Atlantic region in both occupied and unoccupied locations and in all aspects of the business community including but not limited to: universities, hospitals, commercial buildings, warehouses, industrial sites and retail settings.
ASCI is a full service environmental remediation specialist licensed and certified to perform:
- Asbestos Abatement
- Lead Abatement
- Mold/Microbial Remediation
- Hazardous Waste Remediation
- Waste Characterization
- Final Cleaning
- Disaster/Fire Cleanup & Stabilization
- Infection Control
- In Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware & Maryland
ASCI has successfully participated in several of the most complex and difficult environmental projects in the Philadelphia areas.
An abbreviated scope of some of these projects include:
- Removal and disposal of 640,000 sq. ft. of lead-based paint in a 6-story building.
- Removal and disposal of over 300,000 sq. ft. of PCB-contaminated concrete slab.
- Scarification and removal of over 500,000 sq. ft. of asbestos floor mastic in occupied building.
- Removal and disposal of over 350,000 sq. ft. of asbestos spray on fireproofing in center city office building.
- Removal and disposal of PCB-contaminated oils on the USS New Jersey.
- Removal and disposal of asbestos containing roof materials on Congress Hall.
- Removal and disposal of 100,000 sq. ft. of mold infested drywall and ceiling tile in an occupied university.
- Removal and disposal of 65,000 linear feet of asbestos pipe insulation in occupied center city hospital.
- Asbestos abatement of four 8-story fossil fuel burning boilers along with demolition.
ASCI has performed this environmental remediation work and much more in full compliance with all applicable regulatory standards.